Data as of June 24:
- Bridgeport cases: 3637
- Bridgeport case rate: 2510/100,000, or one out of every forty people in Bridgeport.
- Bridgeport deaths: 152
- Connecticut cases: 45,994
- Connecticut deaths: 4298
Governor Lamont signs 56th executive order to mitigate the spread of COVID-19
- Clarifies the authority granted to allow boards of assessment appeals to extend deadlines to file tax assessment appeals to ensure that grand lists are completed on time.
- Extends time for fire service personnel examinations: Modifies regulations in order to extend by 180 days the date by which examinations for fire service personnel must be completed.
- Duplicate licenses and identity cards: Modifies regulations in order to waive for six months the requirement that customers appear in person at the Department of Motor Vehicles to obtain a duplicate license or identification.
Also the Governor and Commissioner Cardona released the framework for the 20-21 school year.
Bridgeport Coronavirus informations here.
The City of Bridgeport has a YouTube information Channel.