Data as of June 7:
- Bridgeport cases: 3522
- Bridgeport case rate: 2431/100,000, or one out of every 41 people in Bridgeport.
- Bridgeport deaths: 144
- Connecticut cases: 43,968
- Connecticut deaths: 4071
Phase 2 Reopening
Governor Ned Lamont announced his administration has released documents detailing specific rules for businesses under Phase 2 of Connecticut’s Reopening plans must follow. Phase 2 businesses include:
- Amusement parks.
- Restaurants. Also available in Spanish.
- Indoor Museums, zoos, and aquariums.
- Indoor recreation (bowling, movie theaters). Also available in Spanish.
- Outdoor events.
- Personal services (nail salons, massage parlors, tattoo parlors, etc.).
- Sports and fitness facilities (gyms, fitness centers, pools, etc.). Also available in Spanish.
Phase 2 begins on June 17, a week from this Wednesday. Businesses reopening must self-certify prior to opening. Businesses that self-certified during Phase 1 will NOT need to certify again during Phase 2.
Bridgeport Coronavirus informations here.
The City of Bridgeport has a YouTube information Channel.